IL GRANDE PRESIDENTE
(Italy, Drama, 2019)
All'alba delle ultime elezioni politiche, in una riunione di famiglia due fratelli gemelli affrontano il segreto che lega il loro destino al futuro del Paese.
After the last political elections, two twin brothers face the secret that binds their destiny to the future of the Country.
Magnet Films, Factory Film and TDC Association present "Il Grande Presidente"
Written and directed by Giovanni Basso
Produced by Vincenzo Condorelli, Giovanni Basso
Line Producer: Cecilia Grasso
Cast: Lorenzo Balducci, Giorgio Colangeli, Muriel Travaillard, Tommaso Testa Ventura
Cinematography: Lorenzo Scudiero
Music: Angelo Trabace
Sound Design: Matteo Di Simone
Shooting Format: Kodak Super 35mm - Color
Running time: 6 min
Produced in Italy in September 2018
With the support of MiBACT, Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia and SIAE.
Technical partners: KODAK, COOKE Optics, Panalight, Augustus Color, Adcom.
Film Festivals & Awards:
- 2019 Cortinametraggio Film Festival (Finalist, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy)
- 2019 Corti in Sala Awards by Vision Distribution (Finalist, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy)
- 7th Shorts@Fringe - Azores Fringe Festival (Official Selection, Azores, Portugal)
- 10th Porto 7 - Oporto Int'l Short Film Festival (Official Selection, Oporto, Portugal)
- 3rd Great Message International Film Festival (Official Selection, Pune, India)
- 2019 International Thai Film Festival (Official Selection, Bangkok, Thailand)
- 13th Short Short Story Film Festival (Official Selection, Rhode Island, USA)
- 2019 Chhatrapati Shivaji International Film Festival (Official Selection, India)
- 2020 Radical Film Festival (Official Selection, Berlin, Germany)
- 2020 ClujShorts (Official Selection, Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- 15th Poppy Jasper International Film Festival (Official Selection, Morgan Hill, USA)